Safe Eggs
These forums are archives of older posts, and are available to read only.
In order to post new questions or comments, please
visit the active forums at http://www.transplantbuddies.org/phpBB3/index.php
Log Out | Topics | Edit Profile
Transplant Forums

Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital? Log Out | Topics | Register | Edit Profile

TransplantBuddies.org Forums » Kidney - Pancreas Transplant » Archive through July 11, 2011 » Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital? « Previous Next »
CatontheRoof
Username: Catontheroof

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 10:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Has anyone heard anything of them? they assure to restore native kidneys to their best through osmotherapy and stem cell treatment, are these guys a charade?
TransplantHELP
Username: Transplanthelp

Post Number: 191
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I'd like to see a legit article on what they can do.
HM QASIM
Username: Hm_qasim

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 12:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

hi all
dr.s depend on the reports of labs to know the function of the kidney, they still do not know why kidneys fail and restart after sometime(in some cases) ,i wont be surprised if someone soon discovers a permanent treatment.
HM QASIM
Username: Hm_qasim

Post Number: 19
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

hi all
dr.s depend on the reports of labs to know the function of the kidney, they still do not know why kidneys fail and restart after sometime(in some cases) ,i wont be surprised if someone soon discovers a permanent treatment.
CatontheRoof
Username: Catontheroof

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

http://www.ckdsite.com/Hospital/ you can see them here

According to them, they can stop the kidney cells from diying, and through stem cells they can reactivate the life down there.
TransplantHELP
Username: Transplanthelp

Post Number: 195
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Catonthroof, IF that's actually true then why aren't they doing it in the west??

Do U know of any testimonials of people who've actually been there?
Harrie Verschure
Username: Harrieverschure

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2011 - 06:21 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

Yes indeed I do. I have contact with several ex-patients of this hospital. I want to go to this Kidney Hospital in China for treatment of myself. That is why I am trying to contact as much as possible ex-patients of this hospital. So far I have met some people with really good improvement, and some with less improvement. I didn't hear negative aspects about this hospital until now. I won't put the information I got from ex-patients in a forum, but if you want to have more information please contact me by e-mail harrie.verschure@onsbrabantnet.nl kind regards, Harrie.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Contact Us
© Copyright 2000-2011 TransplantBuddies.org