Join Our Mailing List
Email:
Visit our blog  Find us on Google+  Find us on Pinterest  Like us on Facebook  Follow us on Twitter

Safe Eggs
Log Out | Topics | Edit Profile
Transplant Forums

personal checks with donate life logo... Log Out | Topics | Register | Edit Profile

TransplantBuddies.org Forums » Living Organ Donor Heroes         Forum Style » Archive through December 04, 2009 » Archive through May 14, 2009 » personal checks with donate life logo/ txbuddies « Previous Next »
Liver Giver
Username: Beteboop

Post Number: 585
Posted on Monday, May 04, 2009 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

I just want to let anyone who is interested know that Checks in the Mail allows you to customize your personal checks with pictures. I was able to obtain authorization from Donate Life and ordered checks for my personal checking account with the donate life logo. They are perfect. the logo is a good size, bright in color and you are able to add a tag line if you prefer. I did not this time around as I wasn't sure how crowded the actual check would look.
If Risa okays it then one would be able to order transplantbuddies personal checks. I for one would definitely order. What a great way to get the word out. think about it, evryone looks at checks. My Betty Boop checks have been being commented on for years! Well now I have a replacement that helps bring awareness to the cause dearest to my heart.
Risa if you are interested in how the check looks email me and I will send you a copy of one somehow. Let me know what you think and if I can be of any help. Maybe if enough people order the checks and address labels etc... we can approach the company about a small percentage to be donated to the cause.

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone.
Dawn
Forum Leader Living Organ Donation
Liver Donor 11/19/07 to brother Anthony

Good and bad things happen in life, but what matters, what defines us, is how we handle them
Heather
Username: Heather

Post Number: 2255
Posted on Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 06:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post Print Post

What a great idea, Dawn! You are right..checks are looked at..when I was in retail we always commented on the more unique checks. I personally do not write checks anymore..I use my debit card. My husband still writes them for bills but we have plenty to last quite a while as we just ordered some.

I think it would be great to have TransplantBuddies on checks.
Heather

Forum Leader - Living Organ Donation
EC Illinois, USA
Kidney donor to dad 12/1/99
Rush-Presbyterian-St. Lukes, Chicago

DONATE LIFE
Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration

Contact Us
© Copyright 2000-2013 TransplantBuddies.org